We are embarking on a great adventure, one of learning and teaching. We will embrace our new surroundings and grow in a new culture.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The good, the bad and ugly

Hard at work growing my hair. Over the last 11 months, I have been growing my hair and trying out different cuts on the beard. The hair has grown into a lush blond mullet. The facial hair gets trimmed every once in a while and I get to try new styles. I like the full beard but I don't think I will keep it travelling around Asia. It may give me a few more hassles then I need.
This beard cut is my favorite. I like the chin strap and I am thinking of doing again soon.
I have also tried different mustaches but they do not show off my best features.

Karina is not the greatest fan of my different cuts but she does like the beard. Now I won't have to shave ever again.
Yeah!!!!

We are starting our final preparations for our trip. It's coming so fast. We hope to put up a few picks before we leave.

It was amazing to have our parents here and we enjoyed having them here and showing them our little paradise. It's really beautiful and quiet here.

Later

Christian and Karina

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.
I am su-jin, your student.

Do you remember?
I promised to visit your blog.

I looked at your blog.
It is very interesting.

I think you'd better shave your beard. ^^;
You are always handsome whether you do it or not. ^_^

8:11 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christian and Karina!

Thanks to my Uncle (Christian's dad), the LeBlanc family has accesso to the Blog.

I had an opportunity to visit it today and I found it all very fascinating! I'm green with envy. :)

Travel safe and enjoy yourselves.

Warm Regards,

Jaime

aka - one of Christian's many cousins!

12:03 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home