We are embarking on a great adventure, one of learning and teaching. We will embrace our new surroundings and grow in a new culture.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Finally!

Hi everyone! Finally some pics!!!

This pic on the left is before we head out in Jeju. We are with John, Lu and Woody, our fav Kiwi friends!

The pic below is of a fab girls weekend I just had. We chatted, drank wine, applied green tea face masks and had a fun, fun time! Christian was in Seoul for a rubgy tournament so I fully enjoyed the girl time! Here I am with Lu, Melissa and Ang.

Here are Christian and I on our fun night out. Notice the full beard! He's so furry! I love it!



So here I am holding a very unhappy Emma, our friends new baby girl. She is about 2 months old. She has the most hair I've ever seen on such a tiny girl. I love this little girl, and after we leave Jeju I'll probably be that unknown aunt that she won't remember but who will send her cards and crochet her tuques!

More pics to come soon! Bisous. Karina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home