We are embarking on a great adventure, one of learning and teaching. We will embrace our new surroundings and grow in a new culture.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Pics

Hey, it's a very tired lion.

Karina and I relaxing in a national park by the water.
A beautiful sunsut at Rainbow beach. The colours are so rich.
This a pic of the extremely long beach at surfer's paradise. It was amazing to see all the people out in the morning doing exercise.
The wicked camper crossing the river. No prob for a pro driver although I am going to be confused when I get home and have to drive on the right side of the road.
Us and the fam before we left for Australia. Eden is so cute.
Karina siting on the steps of the Opera house in Sydney.
Me with my two favorite things, operas and bridges.

Our home, the camper that is letting us travel the coast. It's a little slow up hill and we have aqlready put 3000 kms on it so we hope it keeps on going.
Later
Christian and Karina

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a wicked camper. I visited google earth and checked out your itinerary a little. You guys visited some pretty cool places. Rainbow beach seems to strecth out for hundreds of Kms. I am jealous. I would love to be travelling right now... it's been a while since I went somewhere. Anyways, you guys are looking great, altough Christian, your beard is bigger than any I have ever had. You look just as hairy as the lion. You should have taken a side by side picture to give us a comparison. Ha ha... Anyways... things are good here. We've a few succesive days of nice weather and we hope it continues this day... Keep having lots of fun and talk soon. Cool Pics!

12:45 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can NOT BELIEVE how cool that camper is! You guys look awesome, I can't believe how big your beard is Chris, Emma would love to get her little fingers on that. Eden is so adorable, I wish he and Emma could hang out. Karina, you look beautiful as ever :)
WE LOVE YOU!
Joy

2:25 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home