We are embarking on a great adventure, one of learning and teaching. We will embrace our new surroundings and grow in a new culture.

Friday, April 13, 2007

More pics

Hello again,

The first pic is of us on the Franz Joseph Glasier on the west coast of the south island.
This is a pic of the sunrise when we stayed in the hut in the Kepler track. It was beautiful.
This is the ridge of the Kepler Track that we did. It was awesome.
This is a pick that we took on the north island in the Corrimandel. The beaches are real nice.

This is a pick on the Abel Tasman of one of the many beaches that we were able to relax on while we had a leisurely walk on the track.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow guys! Those are some amazing landscapes. It must be heavenly to be walking through that kind of scenery. You guys look great too! Things here are going well. I'm still not permanent but I think it's coming soon enough. I am planning a little trip to Toronto in June for a couple weeks. There's a huge music festival/conference, so I will be able to learn more about the business while enjoying the craft as well. I played at the Cafe Nostalgica last night. It went pretty well. I got some good comments, so I'm happy all in all. I wish I could be in your shoes right now. My job is just impossibly boring! Well, have fun and talk to you soon!

10:26 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home