We are embarking on a great adventure, one of learning and teaching. We will embrace our new surroundings and grow in a new culture.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thailand

Hello everyone,

We are now in Thailand. We have made our way to Mae Sot to meet our friends John and Nisha. We got around in a 4:30 in the morning on Friday and visited the city and reminised about old times. It's great. We are going to visit the area and go up to Chang Mai during the week. The trip to Mae Sot was much better then the rest of our bus trips.

Bangkok was big and really different then the rest of our trip. We are well and will give you some more pics and stories real soon.

Later

Christian and Karina

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement! I am very happy for you! Oh gee whiz... I really like the story of how it happened too! How romantic!

I hope you are having a great time in the warmth of Thailand. For the next three days, the maximum is supposed to reach -15C! That`s the max! But the canal might finally freeze over enough to be ready for Winterlude, so I guess there is an upside. And it feels a little more like Canada too, for better or for worse...

I am doing fine. I went on a couple dates but found out last night that this girl is still in love with her ex. So I am not going to go wading through those rough waters. But it was good practice for times to come...
My job is not all that exciting but I am not complaining. It`s a great location and I enjoy eating lunch in the market. I am still busy with the music, altough I have been socializing alot too, so I am trying to lead a balanced life. I did start smoking again over the holidays, which really sucks but this minus 20-something weather might cut my bad habits short pretty quickly! So I guess that is another upside to the cold weather. But I would much rather be where you guys are now. So have a good time for me.

Congratulations again! I promise to not get too drunk at the wedding! ha ha...

4:24 p.m.

 
Blogger Karina & Christian said...

Yo Bro,

Thank for the update. We are great and are enjoying our little trip. Can't wait to have you get drunk at the wedding.

Later

5:37 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home