We are embarking on a great adventure, one of learning and teaching. We will embrace our new surroundings and grow in a new culture.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Snow Storm







Hello everyone,

So last night, a snow storm hit all of Korea. I heard on the news that in some spots they got 50 cm of snow. It was so bad that our school decide to close early. So we finished at 6pm instead of 8:30 pm. Us and some of our fellow teachers were so happy that we decided to celebrate and went our to eat. There was an inch of snow on the streets and really windy. We went to a restaurant and shared a hugh plate of food and had drinks till 9pm. Then we went home and watch a movie. It was weird to get all this done in one day. Usually, we rush home and have dinner then maybe watch a movie. We had so much time. It was really nice.

Today, I walked around a bit and it was really wet. The cars still have there chains on. I put a picture up showing the chains. When I got to school, the kindergarden students where singing x-mas caroles to everyone. It was really cute.

Finally, I have completed the snowshoes. I hope they work. If the weather is nice, we are going to go up to Mount Halla and try them out on the week-end. I hope the PVC is stiff enough to hold up my weight. We hope to go with our friend John, the New Zealander.

Bye

Christian and Karina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home