We are embarking on a great adventure, one of learning and teaching. We will embrace our new surroundings and grow in a new culture.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Year

Hello everyone,

We are starting the New Year and have many things to figure out and complete. We are well and can't wait to move on to the next step in our lives. Right now, I am finishing off teachers college and hope to be working next fall. Karina is working and helping me out. We are enjoying the cold weather but we miss the beaches we visited last year. Too all our friends around the world, we wish you the best this year and if you are anywhere near Ottawa, let us know.

Later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:04 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=dvdinfo pro hd 4.76 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

11:11 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home